Saturday 31 October 2015

Treyine vs Stygustan - Autumn 998 - In the shade of arrows

Hi All,

A fairly quick battle that took me embarrassingly long to just sit down and hash out.

You can see them very large if you right click and open the image in a new tab.



The only way that Stygustan had a chance was to use their magic advantage. The demon and blast spells seemed to be the right direction, but I let the generals unit get to close and massed bow fire is just deadly.

The Stygustanis lost the infantry and archer in the pursuit but they were conquered anyway.

This one ended up being a bit of fun because my son helped me roll dice and push troops around. Still trying to get him hooked.

3 comments:

  1. And so the once great empire of Stygustan is no more. Look upon my works and despair, ye mighty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like we are set up for some titanic battles when all the enforced peace runs down.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.